O2Safe Solution’s Clinical Respiratory Care Management programs are an innovative solution that provides high-touch support and education for clinical staff and patients living with chronic cardio-pulmonary diseases. Our clinical programs provide outcome-driven and patient-centered care that builds and leverages partnerships to enrich the quality of patient care and support.
O2Safe’s “part time” Clinical Respiratory Services Program (CRS) or the “full-time” Pulmonary Rehabilitation Program (PRP) are both individually unique and focus on the following:
- Improving quality of life
- Lowering readmission rates
- Improved patient outcomes
- Disease management program
- Prevent disease exacerbation
- Improved patient satisfaction
- Lower financial risk related to VBP penalty
- Preferred provider selection
- Create ability to accept/manage clinically complex patients
- Clinical in-service education programs carried out by licensed clinicians that include staff competencies
- Policies and procedures defining the scope of clinical services provided
- Increased ability to manage clinical complex cardiopulmonary patient (COPD/CHF) (Patient Driven Payment Model – PDPM)
- Addition of clinical RT expertise
O2Safe’s Respiratory Therapists are a facilities partner in chronic condition management and help the facility manage a patients respiratory comorbidities. The Respiratory Therapist will provide a disease management program that teaches the patient techniques to self-manage their disease process and focus on a healthier lifestyle. In addition, our Clinical Respiratory Care Management programs provide individuals with a comprehensive respiratory assessment, individualized plan of care created by an interdisciplinary team, which includes a licensed Respiratory Therapist.